I Love The Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who Lives Within Me, Now and Forever. Amen

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Want To Believe - We Dare You To Believe!


For many years, DHT has tried different ways to help Catholic youth and young adults learn about our Catholic Faith. Inspired by so many youth and young adult leaders, bishops, priests, deacons, religious and lay leaders in many circles, cultures and backgrounds in the New York area, DHT has tried its best to listen to God’s Will. This time, the Lord has inspired us to create I WANT TO BELIEVE; a series which in many ways Catechizes, Evangelizes, gives Testimony of our faith and the faith of the Saints to youth and young adults, and lastly – inspires leaders to Defend Christ and His Church. In this section of our web site you will find links to some of our discussions and lessons. We hope that Catholic youth and young adult leaders, catechists and parents may use to instruct future leaders of our Church. For more information about our talks, check out our section “Out & About with DHT”. Contact us for talks, reflections and classes @ DefendersOfTheHolyTrinity@gmail.com or call us at 646-262-3046

I Want To Believe – We Dare You To Believe!

Summer 2008

I Want To Believe
Yo Quiero Creer (COMING SOON)

Summer 2009

I Want To Believe 2 – Back To My Roots

Summer 2010

I Want To Believe 3 - Living the Word of God

Ministries Teaching With Us

La Nueva Alianza
Young Catholic New Yorker Young Adults Bible Study Group

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home