I Love The Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who Lives Within Me, Now and Forever. Amen

Monday, December 01, 2008

I Want To Believe 1

We thank you for participating in our last series of "I Want To Believe". Feel free to look through our notes and share them with your family and ministry. If you are interested in bring "I Want To Believe" to your parish, call us @ 646-262-3046 or e-mail us @ DefendersOfTheHolyTrinity@gmail.com

Lesson 1 I desire one thing – You my Lord: Our Capacity for God. CCC 26-30
Lesson 2 It's Time You Get to know Him – Seeing God in yourself and the World CCC 31-35
Lesson 3 Listen to your Mother: How our Church teaches us who God is. CCC 36-38
Lesson 4 Let’s Talk about God: Our Image of God. CCC 39-43
Lesson 5 Let me Introduce Myself: How God reveals Himself to us. CCC 50-53
Lesson 6 In the Beginning: How God makes Himself known CCC 54-55
Lesson 7 How to say “Yes” when your world’s getting flooded: God’s Call – Your Answer? CCC 56-58
Lesson 8 How to say “Yes” when you’re in a strange territory: God’s Call – Your Answer? CCC 59-61
Lesson 9 How to say “Yes” when you’re heart is divided: God’s Call – Your Answer? CCC 62-64
Lesson 10 There Can Be Only One - One Living Word – Jesus Christ: Mediator and Fullness of All Revelation” CCC 65-67




CLICK ON ICON - CHECK IT OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home